KKEC offers a variety of surgical treatments to meet the individual vision correction needs of our clients.
KKEC offers nine types of vision correction surgery:
The Standard Plan and Customized Treatment Plan
KKEC offers two laser-based vision correction treatment plans for your convenience.
The Standard Treatment Plan includes basic surgical treatment for general myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism.
The Customized Treatment Plan can help you achieve higher-quality vision and better night vision by calibrating the laser irradiation to matchfor your specific eye condition.
Standard PlanAffordable treatment plan
Customized Treatment PlanEnhanced treatment plan for higher-quality vision
Advantages of the Customized Treatment Plan
- The customized treatment plan optimizes vision correction according to each client's specific eye condition. Vision is corrected more precisely in 0.01 D increments than with the standard plan (0.25 D increments).
- The customized treatment plan results in higher-quality vision because even slight distortions of the cornea can be corrected along with myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism.
- The customized treatment plan also reduces the halo effect and glare.
- The fee structure for surgery was revised on April 15, 2019.
- The fee for each procedure includes the cost of medications for one year and post-operative examinations.
- Please note that you may not be eligible for the desired treatment depending on the results of your suitability assessment.
- The fees and discounts are subject to change or termination without notice.
- Re-operation or additional vision correction is offered free of charge as long as it involves the same procedure as the initial operation. Treatment upgrades and alternative treatments are not free of charge.
- Only the first re-operation or additional vision correction procedure is free. Please note that you will be charged for all subsequent procedures.